FPInnovations would like to remind mills worldwide that they have until July 1st to benchmark the quality of their fully bleached kraft pulp. Thanks to FPInnovations’ expertise in benchmarking, obtain credible independent assessment of your product in relation to the competitors.
Enable your Sales & Marketing Team to increase product sales
- Position your products against competitors’ pulps with respect to papermaking potential
- Benefit from our expertise in benchmarking [previous studies wereconducted in 2003, 2007, and 2011] and obtain credible independent assessment of your product in relation to the competitors
- Support your own quality assurance program using the testing data
- Establish stronger credibility with your customers
- Verify marketing claims or set price points
- Improve production standards
- Past participants can compare their new data to previous one for an accurate performance assessment
A series of tests used to characterize pulps and evaluate their papermaking potential will be conducted in FPInnovations ISO-accredited laboratory. The reports issued cover an array of bleached kraft pulps criteria and properties. Any specific information pertaining to the mills, such as process conditions or type of end-use products for which the pulp is intended, will remain strictly confidential.
In addition, in 2018, FPInnovations and Fisher International partner to offer unique insights on bleached kraft pulps and on business intelligence.
Deadline to submit samples is July 1st, 2018. FPInnovations members benefit from an exclusive discount on FPInnovations’ benchmarking of bleached kraft pulps.